Top Ten Tuesday is a book meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday there is a different bookish topic and bloggers are asked to post their own top ten list based on the topic. This week is a listing of the Top Ten All Time Favorite Authors. My favorite authors can fluctuate every so often but below I’ve put together a listing of my 5 all-time favorite authors , 3 authors that I’ve discovered in the last year or so that I’m in love with, and 2 authors of which I read their debut novels and absolutely loved them.
All-time favorite authors:
1. Linda Howard – I’ve loved most of her novels, especially Mr. Perfect and Now You See Her
2. Kristan Higgins – Just love entirely. There are no other words.
3. Meg Cabot – I love her adult series, they’re funny and witty and sweet
4. MaryJanice Davidson – Every book I’ve read of hers is funny. Every one.
Recently added favorite authors:
Favorite Debut authors I read in the last year and LOVED:
8. Susan Rieger – Last year I read The Divorce Papers and I devoured it, it was amazing!
9. Cynthia Swanson – Read The Bookseller and loved it
10. Kristen Harnisch – Recently read The Vintner’s Daughter and it was great!
So! That’s my list! What about you all, who are your favorite authors?